MailChimp Import is a simple app that lets you export contacts from your Apple address book to your MailChimp subscriber list.
- View all subscribers from Apple address book, including any pulled from Google Contacts, iCloud, and other sources
- View groups from all sources
- Move contacts to import drop zone via drag and drop
- Use command + right arrow to move subscribers to the import drop zone
- Use command + k to remove all contacts from the import drop zone
- Use delete key to remove a contact from the import drop zone
- Use command + z to undo actions
- Select from account list menu of to choose list for importing contacts
- Search contacts
- Only imports Email, First name and Last name fields
- Single opt-in import
- Updates/overwrites existing data for First name and Last name fields.
- View details of import result
- Copy email addresses that failed to import to the clipboard